That awkward moment when you ran up the stairs and now you’re trying to hide your heavy breathing like it’s no big deal but you’re actually pretty winded and dear god you need to work out.
signs of the new era are appearing…
LAYER ONE: THE OUTSIDE
- Name: Sanne
- Eye Color: brown
- Hair Style/Color: eh, medium long i think. currently red.
- Height: 162cm
- Clothing style: mainly black
- Best physical feature: gotta go with my eyes..
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
- Your fears: losing people i love. also; bugs and sharks.
- Your guilty pleasure: don’t really have one i think
- Ambitions for the future: just being happy
LAYER THREE: THOUGHTS
- Your first thoughts waking up: ugh
- What you think about most: cheesy, but my boyfriend
- What you think about before bed: also the boyfriend
- You think your best quality is: being openminded and a good listener
LAYER FOUR: WHAT’S BETTER?
- Single or group dates: never had a group date, so single.
- To be loved or respected: both
- Beauty or brains: brains
- Dogs or cats: dogs
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?
- Lie: if i say no i’d lie.
- Believe in yourself: every now and then
- Believe in love: yeah
- Want someone: yah
LAYER SIX: EVER?
- Been on stage: yep
- Done drugs: no
- Changed who you were to fit in: no
LAYER SEVEN: FAVORITES
- Favorite color: green
- Favorite animal: wolf
- Favorite movie: Snatch
- Favorite game: Batman: Arkham Asylum.
LAYER EIGHT: AGE
- Day your next birthday will be: august 1st
- How old will you be: 19
- Age you lost your virginity: haven’t
- Does age matter: depends
LAYER NINE: IN A BOY OR GIRL
- Best personality: funny, sweet and takes good care of you.
- Best eye color: blue(but it doesn’t matter too much)
- Best hair color: doesn’t matter
- Best thing to do with a partner: cuddles
LAYER TEN: FINISH THE SENTENCE
- I love: being in my own little world
- I feel: confused about my emotions at the moment
- I hide: it when someone hurts me
- I miss: one of the greatest friends i ever had.
- I wish: i could be with my boyfriend right now.
(Source: languidcrow, via scaringbabies)
they call me macklemore in math class because im like
what what what what what
what what what what what what what
what what what what
This was yesterday morning in Hamburg. Today it’s shitting it down. #slipperywhenwet
(Source: lifeisaparty941, via cuddercrazed)
SHARE TO SAVE TUMBLR!
- Let’s try and get 100k notes
A review by one of the folks sums it up perfectly:
“What worries me about Yahoo! buying Tumblr is how it would choose to incorporate the website into its email and homepage features. One of the reasons why Tumblr is so unique is because it’s a niche market. By adding more users who don’t fit into this niche, it would make it more difficult for communities to develop within Tumblr, and Tumblr would have to change to accommodate these new users. Tumblr as a website is not the kind that you can sign up for in a day and be on your way. It is a website crafted so that you can immediately post but must spend several weeks, sometimes even months, to build a community. With new users who would not be willing to spend time growing a community, Tumblr would have to be changed, which would alienate its current users. Those users have spent time and effort to make Tumblr what it is today, and they are the ones who spend time on the website daily. A user who is checking onto Tumblr because it’s attached to their homepage is not going to be as strong of a user nor as dedicated. By changing the website to suit this new user, you would lose the strong users while building an undedicated usership.
To any website that would think of buying Tumblr, they must understand that it is a website that cannot be changed to make it more user friendly to a casual blogger. I think that many Tumblr users would be less worried about a buy-out if they were promised that their communities and ways of using Tumblr would not be changed. No one is going to mind Yahoo! buying the website and gaining a few extra million dollars per year from the minimal advertising; what we will be upset with is if a company like Yahoo! then changes the website to increase casual users and decrease dedicated users. Yahoo! would gain nothing by losing this “cool” group of bloggers in an age group they so desperately want to reach, so they must cater to these individuals by leaving the website exactly as is.” - houseoftombombadilAs much as is does sound like a load of bullshit for someone to buy Tumblr, it’s a possibility. I Personally think it should stay independent and I hope David Karp keeps a hold of it like his own child. Or we make enough noise to where such major changes (if bought) will not happen. I would hate to see Tumblr turned into an advertising dump.We’re not a ‘hip fad group’ to be marketed to. I hate the fact that’s all we look like to businesses in the end.
thank you for the source! i didn’t want to reblog this thing, because I wasn’t aware of it’s viability
(Source: my--teen--quote, via cuddercrazed)